Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

IN FLA.CAN MOBILE HOME PARKOWNERS CHARGE THE RENTERS THE COST

Customer Question
OF PASSTHROUGH FEES...
IN FLA.CAN MOBILE HOME PARKOWNERS CHARGE THE RENTERS THE COST OF PASSTHROUGH FEES
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Legal
9/1/2011
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 6 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law

Sam :

Hi

Sam :

Here is the Florida law - Yes, they can be passed to the tenant for payment. But it must be disclosed as part of the lease and agreed to

Sam :

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck

Sam, Attorney at Law
Sam, Attorney at Law