How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawHelpNow Your Own Question
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 7639
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LawHelpNow is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the next step in this situation A roofing company

Resolved Question:

What is the next step in this situation? A roofing company comes by gives you and estimate on a new roof. They are listed with the better business bureau and a friend highly recomends them. You give them money, many phone calls and reasons why they can not come out to do the work occur next. Then they are accusing us of bothering them. They no longer take phone calls, 2600.00 later and almost one year and nothing. What do we do?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 6 years ago.
Thanks so much for choosing this forum to pose your important legal question. I will do my best to give you some honest and accurate guidance as I answer your question.


  1. I am a licensed Texas attorney with consumer protection law experience (civil and criminal). I will be glad to try and answer your question. I hope that the following information will be helpful to you, but please just write back if you have any follow-up questions or need clarification after reviewing the following information.
  2. "What do we do?" Please allow me to say that I am genuinely sorry for your circumstances and sincerely XXXXX XXXXX soon look brighter. Here is what you should do. First, try submitting a complaint to the Better Business Bureau: Online Complaint System. If you are not fully satisfied, do the next two things. Second, report the matter to the City of Benbrook Police Department:(NNN) NNN-NNNNXXXXX Benbrook, Texas 76126. Third, notify the Office of the Texas Attorney General: On-Line Complaint Form.
  3. I hope that makes sense, but please do not hesitate to write back if needed. I shall be signing off soon to attend to some other professional obligations. Please rest assured, however, that I will be sure to check for any updated posts from you when I return to this online forum.


I hope that this information has been helpful to you. If we can be of any further assistance please free to use our service again. Best wishes for a successful outcome.


If my answer has been helpful to you, please click "ACCEPT" so that I may be paid. This is the only way that I will receive compensation for the work performed. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done. Clicking "FEEDBACK" to leave your positive comments is always greatly appreciated.


The information provided is general in nature only and should not be construed as legal advice. By using this forum, you acknowledge that no attorney-client relationship has been created between you and Benjamin M. Burt, Jr., Esq. You should always consult with a lawyer in your state.

LawHelpNow and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you