How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116810
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was bailed out of jail so i could see my kids. Which where

Customer Question

I was bailed out of jail so i could see my kids. Which where put in states tempory custody with my mom. Now the arraignment in jail the judge said contact with my childern would be allowed with DHS supervised vist. The next day my post 7500 to get me out. The Sheriff Deputy **Ck UP and put no contact on the release agreement apond release. Since then theres been 2 amend release agreement trials. The first one the same judge leaves the no contact the deputy **ck up on due to the DA lieing. So we had another one and contact was granted do to some law my lawyer rattled off. But i still hav'nt seen my kids for over 40 days. Can they do this legally?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Unfortunately, until they get the order lifted by the judge, they can do this legally. You have to go to court and request a hearing to have the judge remove the no contact order. If the judge has found it fit not to remove the no contact order, then you would need to push your case to a trial to get your case handled and get a final disposition before they will release the no contact order.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Other.
what oregon or fed law did my lawyer state to grant vistition?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Oregon mental Health said the childern need to see there parents immeditly.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Oregon Mental Health does not overrule the judge and this is a matter that has to go to court and get the restraining order lifted. You asked if the court could do so, yes, they can do this and your recourse is that you have to go to court and appeal the order if the court refuses to lift it. But the court must lift it.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
so can i sue?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
No, it means you have to go back to the court that issued the order and file a motion to vacate the restraining order. Then if that court refuses to vacate the order, you would have to file an appeal to the appeals court and seek them to vacate the order, you do not just sue and the judge is actually immune from being sued so you have to follow this process.