Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

hi live state washington

Customer Question
hi live state washington...
hi live state washington
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Legal
8/1/2011
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 6 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Is your association looking to foreclose on your property?

yes but thay say to me they removed my name from title amd may 20 sale my unit on trastee sale and they say i not owner anymore and police sherif coming to my home ask go out JULY21 AFTER 5 MIN LET IN MY MANADGER INSIDE HE AND HIS WORKER START PAKAGING ALL MY STOCK AND PUT IN LOBY BILDING I CALL MY TURNEY AFTER HE TALK TO THEM THEY LEFT AND SHERIF SAY ME GO BACK TO YOUR HOME I DIDENT MICSENS THIS ACTION WHIT OUT BRING ME TO COURT ABAUT PAYMENT MISSING

If they have title to the property, then they could tell you to move and if you fail to do so, have the sheriff physically remove you. If you have an attorney, you need to make them aware of this and speak with them about what happened. As I stated above, it appears they foreclosed since you failed to pay your dues.
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
LegalKnowledge, Attorney