How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 55711
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The person I requested information about before is currently

Resolved Question:

The person I requested information about before is currently in a nursing home. He has left a 1993 Buick that is dead and will never run again in my driveway. This car was suppose to have been removed years ago but he never did. Now I am left with a dead rusting piece of junk in my driveway and I must have the driveway fixed. I need to remove this junk, donate it to a charity, etc. I live in Massachusetts and I need to know if I have to have the title to the dead junk. I know he removed the plates to his newer Jeep but I do not have the title. What do I need to do?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Richard replied 6 years ago.

Good morning. You have the right to have the car removed as an abandoned vehicle. You can either call a tow yard or a salvage yard and they will come take it away for you. You do not need the title, you only need to be the owner of your property.



I hope this has given you the guidance you were seeking. I wish you the best of luck!


If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.


If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.


If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.


The information given here is not legal advice. As all states have different intricacies in their laws, the information given is general only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.


Richard and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you