Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

What can you tell me about National Restitution Bureau in Boca

Customer Question
What can you tell me...
What can you tell me about XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX in XXXX XXXXX, Florida. Their phone No. XXX XXX XXXX XXX XXXXX
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/1/2011
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 6 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law

Sam :

Hi

Sam :

The only thing I can tell you about this company is they are NOT registered with the Florida Secretary of State. Here

Sam :

You may want to contact the Florida Attorney General and see if they have any information available for you

Sam :

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck

JACUSTOMER-msi49zzk- :

thanks it is as i expected co. may not be legal

JACUSTOMER-msi49zzk- :

pat

Sam :

That is correct. They company should be on file with the SOS.

Sam :

Sam, Attorney at Law
Sam, Attorney at Law