How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I dissolve my S Corporation. I have no assets, no liabilities,

This answer was rated:

How do I dissolve my S Corporation. I have no assets, no liabilities, no other members than myself. I just plain think an S Corporation is too much work. I had a senior moment when I signed up for it--based upon The Tax Club recommendation.
Thank you for your question.

To dissolve your S Corp, you will have to contact the Department of State, or if you filed in Wisconsin, the Department of Financial Institutions. You will need to file the Articles of Dissolution, which is Form 10, pay the appropriate fee, and mail a copy of the form to the Department. Once received and processed, your S Corp will be dissolved. Here is the form below:

Good luck.
Dimitry K., Esq. and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you