How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 6422
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have not received an aswer to my question despite the fact

Resolved Question:

I have not received an aswer to my question despite the fact that you keep saying that you have answered so I am going to amend the question and ask it again My son has been discharged from bancruptcy how and when will he be able to have his name removed from the bancruptcy lists
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name isXXXXX very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.


Bankruptcy stays on your credit for 7-10 years. Is this what you are asking about?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My son thought that he had read somewhere that it was possible to pay to have your name removed earlier than 6 years
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 years ago.
I would be very carefully about hiring a credit repair company that tells you that they can do that.
Maverick and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you