N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Experience:  attorney at self
9653905

in researching florida lemon law can someone help me write

Customer Question

in researching florida lemon law can someone help me write an letter objective to the client, prepared for your supervisor's signature, that covers the essence of the law.
Expert:  Law Pro replied 6 years ago.
Please explain with more information. I'm not exactly sure what you need. Thanks!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
You work for a company in Florida that helps set up small businesses. The company's client would like to purchase a pet store but would like to know if Florida has "puppy lemon laws," which might create an added business expense by requiring more insurance. Your boss has asked you to research the subject to get a feel for whether Florida has "puppy lemon laws" and how they might be applied to the client's situation.

First, read States Consider Protection from Puppy "Lemons". Then read Florida Pet Lemon Law and Puppy Lemon Law States. Also perform additional research on your own.

After researching Florida's puppy lemon laws, write a 1-2 page objective letter to the client, prepared for your supervisor's signature, that covers the essence of the law.

Submit your letter to the Dropbox by the end of Unit 9.

ID: LS502-09-09-A
Expert:  Law Pro replied 6 years ago.
I'm going to opt out because this is beyond what I anticipated the question would involve. Potentially another expert will assist you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 6 years ago.
The law you referred to is posted at
http://www.bcrescue.org/puppyregs.html