How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33760
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The Judge was disgusted with the evidence precented to him

This answer was rated:

The Judge was disgusted with the evidence precented to him and dismissed the case, this seems eveidently a frivolous matter and should never have gone to court
Is there a specific question I could assist you with?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Not really, you answered it the first time but I am still thinking that the law is unfair in the matter that someone can sue you over a frivolous matter and you (the defendent) have to hire a lawyer to protect your self. If the plaintiff loses he should be responsible for the expense on both sides
The law is unfair in that situation. However, as I pointed out in your other question you can countersue for attorney's fees when you are sued, but it must be done before the trial. After the trial is over you can't sue for the attorney's fees.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
Dwayne B. and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you