How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 57732
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive been taking crestor for a few years, and I feel the symtons

Resolved Question:

I've been taking crestor for a few years, and I feel the symtons that I have match the symtons that they are showing . I want to step forward, and put my name in the pot. against crestor manufacturers.

Your can write me : Kathy Kestel 936 Shive Lane Lot 176 Bowling Green< KY 42103
Phone # XXXXX or e-mail me [email protected]

Thank you in advance for working with me on this..
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.

I am a legal expert at Justanswer. I have reviewed your question and will be helping you today.

are you asking if there is a claim and how to find a local lawyer to sue?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes I need information on how I can obtain a lawyer, to file the class action law suit against Crestor. I have not recevied information from you yet. as you see I have given you information of my address, phone# XXXXX e-mail address.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
The best option for finding a local lawyer to represent you and sue for you is which can used to locate a lawyer by location and experience.
INFOLAWYER and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you