Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I live in an apartment with a common patio area. What are my

Customer Question
rights regarding neighbors' cats who...
I live in an apartment with a common patio area. What are my rights regarding neighbors' cats who are let out every morning to tear up my plants, etc?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Legal
4/1/2011
Lawyer: Justice4U, Attorney replied 6 years ago
Justice4U
Justice4U, Attorney

Please click the ACCEPT button, even if you have placed a deposit or are on a subscription plan. I assume these are your plants and are therefore your property. The neighbors are responsible for the damage caused by the cats and the landlord should address the cats being allowed to roam into your rental.

Thank you
Justice4U
Justice4U, Attorney
Justice4U
Justice4U
Justice4U, Attorney