Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Pre-Paid Legal Services,Inc. Is a company that offers what

Pre-Paid Legal Services,Inc. Is...
Pre-Paid Legal Services,Inc. Is a company that offers what it says is that a good deal????? of course there are limitations and exclusions.I just wonder if anyone is familiar with this co.??? and if so is this a good buy or not?
4/1/2011
Juliana
Juliana, Attorney

Thanks for your question.

In general, Pre-Paid Legal Services is an innovative company that can be of benefit to you, and will save you a lot of money on attorney fees, *if* you'll be needing their services on a regular basis. For instance, if you think you'll need collection letters, that you'll be having problems with identity theft, that you'll be buying a car or a house, that you'll need to deal with insurance companies, and similar problems., they can be very helpful. On the other hand, most of these companies do not provide legal representation in criminal or traffic cases or tort litigation.

To this end, it's important to find out exactly what types of legal services your particular plan offers, and whether you'll be able to make use of those services. If so, they're very cost-effective and legitimate.

Hope this helps.

Juliana

Juliana
Juliana, Attorney
Juliana
Juliana
Juliana, Attorney