Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

Is it legal to do a balloon release in PA It would be 17 balloons.

Customer Question

Is it legal to do a balloon release in PA? It would be 17 balloons. Thank you.
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.

PA is not yet a State that has adopted any legislation regarding this. It appears that an attempt to enact Balloon release laws was defeated in 1994. The states that do have such laws seem to focus on release of 20 or more balloons in a 24 hour period. A couple of states say 10 o more.

If you need more clarification or follow up information, please feel free to write back as there is no extra charge. Otherwise, please click on the ACCEPT button. Even if you have put in your payment information, I receive no credit for my time unless you press "ACCEPT".

Sometimes the law does not give you the outcome that you may have anticipated. Please understand that this is not the attorney's fault. We are assuming that you are paying for an honest and professional opinion.

Please know that there may be a delay between your follow up question and my answers because I may be helping other customers in the meantime. Rest assured, I will get back to you.

If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be greatly appreciated!

This information is provided so you may better discuss legal issues with your attorney. Consult a local attorney for legal advice before acting. You may be able to find an attorney in your area to further assist you at http://www.martindale.com/ or at http://www.lawyers.com/ .

You can always request me for a future question by starting your new question with "This question is for Maverick".