How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31737
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a felony on my record from 2003 forgery allen county

Resolved Question:

I have a felony on my record from 2003 forgery allen county indian. I have no prior crimial history. Can I do any thing to remove this? also is it concidered a spent conviction?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney here to assist you.


Under Indiana law, it is not possible for you to get an expungement if you were convicted for a crime.


The only thing you can do is file for a pardon from the governor of Indiana.

Roger and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you