How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31687
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i had a retaliation charge in 2003. It was thrown out of court

Resolved Question:

i had a retaliation charge in 2003. It was thrown out of court and i need to get a statement or judgement on the case to show the specifics to get my real estate license in oklahoma
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney here to assist you.


The only place that this information will be for sure is with the clerk for the court where the lawsuit was filed. The clerk can look this up in its docket and give you copies of anything you want.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
would that be the county clerk? or the town i was in?
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

It would be the clerk of the court where the case was filed. This could be one of several courts in the county.


There is a justice court, a municipal court, a county court and a district court. Each one of these courts has a clerk that maintains the records for that court.


I don't know which court your case was in, and if you're not sure, you may have to call the court clerk for each court in the county to find out where the case was found and locate the records.

Roger and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you