How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31672
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Son and his ex both live in Indpls and share custody of

Resolved Question:

My Son and his ex both live in Indpls and share custody of their 9 &6 year old sons. She left our son for a man she meant on the Internet. Anyway our grandsons were always pretty healthy until her boyfriend moved in with 2 Ferrets and 2 birds who have the run of the Apt.
About one month later they began being sick all the time, unexplained vomiting, strep throat two or three times each, flu like, on and on. Do I have a right as a grandmother to ask for a home inspection and what agency would I contact. Kathy Erb
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney here to assist you.


You can report this to your local child services office ( and they will perform an investigation to determine whether or not the property is suitable for the children to live there.

Roger and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you