How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jane Doe Deer Your Own Question
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 3896
Experience:  Atty. since 1986; Plain English answers to family law, employment, landlord-tenant, & other questions
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Jane Doe Deer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

Can you provide more details? I'd need to know what the city is doing in order to make suggestions on how to remedy the problem.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thecity has been trying lots of illegal tactics to force receivership of my property and on that path every right that i have been violated.i wll be filing a lawsuit agains them as a pro-se litigant .that s why i am seeking advice.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
Hi again. I'm not sure of how to answer, so I'll open this question up to all the other attorneys, as somebody else may have a good idea of what to do.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

yes sir .you can send me an email on this adress anytime you get an answer. i intend to use this service constantly in the future since i will not stop till i find justice.this not just about one violation they are countless sir.thanks


Expert:  Jane Doe Deer replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you. Your previous Expert opted out.


While we write back and forth, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Sometimes I'm unable to read your entire question until AFTER I write back to you.


Although it's usually five minutes, sometimes there can be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be researching the answer to your question, helping other customers, or taking a break. If we are writing late at night, I may have to go to sleep and resume helping you the following morning.


I need the following information before I can answer your question:


Can you please tell me why the city is taking its actions againt you? For example, doo you owe property taxes?


I'll look forward to hearing from you,


Jane Doe Deer

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

hi, it is about zoning and code that had to be corrected the matter has been in court for around 4yrs now over 100.000 spentto correct what needed to be, but the city is more intrested in taking my property into recievership and on that path these people been spiitting on every right my family andi have.i mean bullying, harrasing trespassing , comitted perjury to prevent me from defending my interest in court and more. i d like to do something about it. i hope that would be good enough.



Expert:  Jane Doe Deer replied 6 years ago.

I'm sorry, but in your particular circumstance, the only suggestion I have for you is to hire the best real estate attorney that you can afford.


If, however, you feel that you can prove a case of corruption in the court system, I would file a complaint with the FBI. The FBI has convicted many corrupt judges and attorneys, if that is part of the problem here.


Otherwise, everything has already been considered through the court system, and you could have brought up motions relating to alleged perjury then.


I don't know how I can be of any further help to you. Is there a more specific question you want answered?

Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 3896
Experience: Atty. since 1986; Plain English answers to family law, employment, landlord-tenant, & other questions
Jane Doe Deer and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

i was hoping to get some sugestions on different ways to handle my situation your answer didnot even provide one .

i am trying to find out ; file a complaint[ where?

a lawsuit [ in which court?

i do not need an attorney just aconsultant for guidance i would appreciate your advice .

Expert:  Jane Doe Deer replied 6 years ago.

Good morning. I'm happy to continue helping you.


The easiest way to file complaints against attorneys and/or the judge, if that's what you are asking, is with the state bar association.


Another possible option for you is to go to the media. Often, reporters, and particularly those reporters who deal with consumer matters, report this kind of situation. I'd try all forms of the media.


Another possible option is to ask the city to engage in mediation with you. The decision would not be binding, but mediators often are able to help opposing parties walk away with a win-win settlement.


I'll be here all day if I can be of further help to you.


My best,