How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33404
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is a multiple part question. I have paid 280 a month for

Customer Question

This is a multiple part question. I have paid 280 a month for a child going on 10 years with no issues. I have never been late or missed a payment. My babies mother has had a second child and is now getting a divorce. Now she is asking for a re-evaluation of the support. I have had two more kids myself since getting married 7 years ago. Lastly, she has obmitted that she makes 12,000 grand more than me a year. What are my options for this? I have heard that the military will only allow 300 a month to come out is that true and if yes where do i find it and if no what is the formula?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 years ago.
No, that is not true about the military. You can find the child support guidelines for Delaware at

However, there is a calculator at
that lets you enter all the information in and gives you the amount of child support that will be required.

There is another, unofficial calculator at

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.