How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 56823
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Type Your Legal Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I file my own papers to sue some one

Resolved Question:

Can I file my own papers to sue some one?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.


Hello, I am legal expert at Justanswer and I will be helping you with your question today.


Yes you can


but you dont need to sue


within the divorce proceeding you would make a motion to compel payment, a judgment and contempt


It is best if handled by a local lawyer for you who can also ask for the legal fees


There was already a judgement,he was suppose to pay over 3 months ago.

INFOLAWYER and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you