How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am interested in opeing a bar where i live in converse, la

Customer Question

I am interested in opeing a bar where i live in converse, la but alcohol is not permitted to sell in this town but is sold in the parish. Can i open a private club and only sell to my members? Is that legal.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 6 years ago.


Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is Andrea, I am a licensed, practicing Attorney, I have 25 years experience and would be glad to help



Q> Is Converse within the parish which sells alcohol ?


Q. Who sells the alcohol in the parish ?

Thank you

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
converse is located in sabine parish. Sabine is considered a wet and dry parish.
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
If Sabine is a wet and dry parish, Converse is located in the dry area of Sabine parish, Is that correct ?