How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116712
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 8 year old son was accused of trying to put his hands down

Resolved Question:

My 8 year old son was accused of trying to put his hands down the front of a girls pants, this last Thursday. Since then, the school has been in contact with me several times. Today, I received a call that 2 weeks ago my 10 year old son teacher saw him rubbing up against a table and now "they" are concerned the second son will do the same thing the 8 year old did. I feel like both boys are being "bull dogged" and would like someone to protect their rights.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
If your children are exhibiting this behavior the school does have some cause for concern and actually has grounds to report this to child protection (which I am surprised they have not yet done). What you need to do is keep an open mind and not instinctively retract and defend them. To protect your rights you should take them both to a licensed counselor for examination and counseling to determine the root of this conduct which is not normal for children of such a young age. If you do not do this and do not take any action, the school will eventually get child protection involved and then you will have a much more difficult situation on your hands. An attorney cannot do anything for you at this point with the school until you get them to a counselor to try to determine what the issues are. Once you get that done and if no problems are discovered then using an attorney to represent your children with the school could help stop the school from harassing the children.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

Use of this service does not create any attorney client relationship. Any information provided is not the practice of law but intended to direct you in finding an attorney in your locale.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Law Educator, Esq. and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you