How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brandon M. Your Own Question
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12620
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Brandon M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In California, specifically what form(s) should be filed with

This answer was rated:

In California, specifically what form(s) should be filed with the court to remove the attorney of record from my case?
Hello there:

for all civil matters, an attorney may be voluntarily removed by filing form MC-050. In criminal matters, there is no form and it may only be done with permission of the court by motion.

I hope that this helps.
Brandon M. and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi B.T.,

Thanks for the SUPER fast response! YOooo rule. :)