How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrea, Esq. Your Own Question
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12554
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Andrea, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a physical therapist and have been offered a job by a

Customer Question

I am a physical therapist and have been offered a job by a physiatrist who owns a pain management clinic. Is it legal for me to be employed by a physician? Is there another type of business arrangement that could be set up? I have heard that in Texas where it is illegal for physicians to be employed by hospitals, alternative arrangements are being set up in a 501a corporation. Maybe something like this could be an option for me?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 6 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be glad to help you


As long as your duties and responsibilities are confined to physical therapy which is your area of expertise, there is no problem