Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Husband had judgement filed against him from an accident in

Customer Question
1999. He was driving a...
Husband had judgement filed against him from an accident in 1999. He was driving a friends car who had no insurance. That friend filed bankruptsy which included her getting her license re-inatated. Ten years later the victim of the accident pulled my husbands licence. He made financial arrangements with her lawyers, he got his license returned. Due to personal financial hardship he was unable to keep up the arrangement. They then revoked his license again making him a repeat offender. Court date is 2/9/2011. Will he go to jail? Does he need representation? [email protected]
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Legal
2/1/2011
Lawyer: D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney replied 6 years ago
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Attorney
What is his court appearance for? It was unclear from your question? Was he ticketed for driving with a revoked/suspended license?
yes, he was pulled because inspection sticker was peeling from windshield.(windshield had been replaced twice). Officer ran ID,issued him a summons. Because this is second offence for same violation, what should he do.
Tina, Lawyer