Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

are bath salts legal in the united states,pa and if i would

have to take a random...
are bath salts legal in the united states,pa and if i would have to take a random drug test at work would it come up as an narcotic or something else
1/15/2011
These bath salts actually are not tested for and right now are illegal in only a handful of states, not PA as of yet. However, they are deadly and have been responsible for numerous deaths around the US and have hallucinogenic effects if you are snorting them, which is the newest fad. PA has not yet addressed the issue in 2010, but look for them to do so soon.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

PLEASE NOTE WELL: IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY NEVER GET ANY REPLY OR IT WILL DELAY MY ABILITY TO REPLY TO YOU. Also, if you use RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

So how do find out when pa is going to make this "bath Salt" hallucengenic an illegal substance and what will come up as on a drug test "three panel one" and what is in the bath salts?
The only way to find out when PA will make it illegal would be to follow the legislature and the bills introduced. The main ingredient is methoprene and as of now it is not tested for, but it is carcinogenic and also can cause immediate death.

Thank You for your help the information you provided me with was very helpful. Will you use again if i need to!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney