How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 42869
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi! The problem is a deposit wich we want back from the renting

Resolved Question:

Hi! The problem is a deposit wich we want back from the renting a house. We rented a house wich was very bad, the Managment Company should have known about... They didn't tell us about it before we moved in.So in 1 week we got a big problem- house had been flooded due to elder value installed on sewer line.We called emergency plumbing.They gave us a paper we are not gilty on this.We called to the agent of Property Managment and broke a list. In one month later we got a check with half amount of deposit. They charge us for the reimburse owner for lease-$550.00 and $341.00 Stanley Steamer. We have all papers and video tipe of this house. Is there some chance to get our money back? We will be appreciate your kindness. Thank you. Galina Chernysheva
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your question.You can sue here in small claims for you money back.You have good evidence here to present to get judgment.You can file here yourself to seek judgment for all including filing fees.This would be our remedy in seeking to recover for the balance of deposit due you.

Reference including forms for magistrate/small claims court
Ray and 9 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you