How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practing General Attorney,
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi my name is keith. my question is that if i got in a

Resolved Question:

hi my name is keith.
my question is that if i got in a d.u.i and injerd the other person without insurance two an half years ago. can there insurance, or them selvs sewe me
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 6 years ago.
In California you can be sued for a accident within 2 years of the accident normally. The time can be extended if the person injured is under the age of 18 at the time of the accident or some other situation that physically prevents the person being able to sue such as being deployed in the military.

-Cal. Code of Civ. Proc. Sec. 335.1
Daniel Solutions and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you