How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

For Joseph, Joseph, I have no doubt that I will get a

Customer Question

For Joseph,


I have no doubt that I will get a favorable judgement but collecting $2500 is going to very difficult if I need an attorney or debt collector as you said. Are there any laws that prevent me from making a sign about his work and standing in front of his business but on the sidewalk? Lana
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Joseph replied 6 years ago.

I just came across your question. Let me take a look back at our prior conversations and I'll be back with you shortly.


Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Joseph replied 6 years ago.

It appears that all of our prior discussions were related to your dissolution of marriage action. As such, I'm not quite sure how this question ties in.


Can you provide some more details for me as to what this is about?


Thank you!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
sorry joseph, i messed up and need to talk to my dental attorney. will talk with you later. Lana
Expert:  Joseph replied 6 years ago.
No worries, good luck!