Justice4U
Justice4U, Attorney
Experience:  Broad base of legal experience.
16110456

Can a PA resident cancel a contract with a NY firm beyond 30

Can a PA resident cancel a contract with a NY firm beyond 30 days?
Submitted: 6 years ago via RocketLawyer.
Expert:  Justice4U replied 6 years ago.

Justice4U :

hello

Justice4U :

I appreciate your use of this service.

Justice4U :

I will be assisting you with your question.

Justice4U :

I see this is a club so I will assume this is a gym.

Justice4U :

In general, there is no right to rescind a contract. Gym memberships are different.

Justice4U :

New York law requires there to be a three day period after signing in which the contracts may be canceled.

Justice4U :

Other reasons which you may cancel such a contract for are if your medical providers indicates your health can no longer support use of the gym or if you move more 25 miles from any club operated by the gym company.

Justice4U :

The law governing this is at:

Justice4U :

Please let me know if you have any questions about this information.

Justice4U :

Please click on the ACCEPT button for my answer so that I receive credit for assisting you. You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated. The information supplied is not legal advice. You may only obtain legal advice from a local attorney in your state. No attorney-client relationship is formed. I appreciate your use of this service.

Justice4U :

Thank you

Expert:  Justice4U replied 6 years ago.
Justice4U says:
9:29 AM

hello

9:29 AM

I appreciate your use of this service.

9:30 AM

9:33 AM

9:37 AM

9:38 AM

9:39 AM

9:39 AM

The law governing this is at:

9:41 AM

9:41 AM

9:42 AM

Thank you