How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrea, Esq. Your Own Question
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12554
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Andrea, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i live in hi and facing notice of sale nonjudicil foreclosure

Customer Question

i live in hi and facing notice of sale nonjudicil foreclosure with jp morgan my inicial loan was with wamu i was never notified of the change i have sent jp a written request to show standing produce the note they have not but still plan to auction what else shoud i do injunction tro
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 6 years ago.

Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer


Thank you for your question,


My name isXXXXX am a licensed, practicing Attorney with 25 years experience and will be glad to help with your question


The Answer I am providing is information only and does not constitute the practice of law in jurisdictions where I am not licensed to practice. JustAnswer's policy and State Bar restrictions prohibit any attorney-client relationship, giving legal advice and client representation though this forum. The attorneys on JustAnswer are glad to answer questions and give information, but JustAnswer is not a law firm, so we cannot take on client representation and no attorney-client relationship is formed


You can file a Motion to Stay Foreclosure Sale", however, you must show good cause why you are asking for this relief.




Please press "ACCEPT" so that I may receive credit for assisting you


BONUS is always appreciated

That is the only way I get paid



Kindest Regards,




Don't forget to leave positive feedback!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
this is a terrable answer by the time a stay is heard it will be long gone with no right to
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 6 years ago.

I will opt out and allow another expert to assist you .


I wish you the best