How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask GeorgetownLawyr Your Own Question
GeorgetownLawyr, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12049
Experience:  10+ Years Experience in Civil Litigation, Family, Probate and Immigration Law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
GeorgetownLawyr is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Iam a elderly women who has hired a lawyer because I had a

This answer was rated:

Iam a elderly women who has hired a lawyer because I had a physical injury on a construction sight on 8-8-2008...I feel that the lawyer I hired is abusing his authorty because of the freindship he has with the person I am suing.....there is much that has happened since I first went to him to make me beleive this, I have had surgery to my knee because of this I have recourse? I am on fixed income is there someone I can contact for ealder abuse in this matter?

Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be helping you resolve your matter.

Please remember there may be a delay as I may be helping other customers.


what is an example of how you feel the lawyer has abused his authority?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
He has been very hurtfull in his manner towards me, is angery at times with me dont know why as I was leaving his office he whispered in my ear that he dident think I would recive any moneys...i couldent understand why he would wisper that in my ear as he was opening door to hall way for me. So I wrote him a letter, he never answerd me back, i called him and he still dident answer me and so much more! Why dosent he just tell me where i there an advoacte for the eldery i can contact hear in Laf. La.
You need to fire this attorney and hire a new one. you need to file a complaint with the state bar against him also. finally you can contact the attorney general's office elder abuse division. I hope this clarifies the issue for you. Please click "accept" so that I may receive credit for answering your question. I am still happy to answer your follow up questions at no extra cost. Be sure to request me in the future by typing "To Georgetown Lawyer" in the question. Thanks and best regards.
GeorgetownLawyr and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you