How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SoloLawyer Your Own Question
SoloLawyer, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 3471
Experience:  Licensed Missisippi Attorney; Criminal Law, Family Law, Personal Injury, and Civil Defense
Type Your Legal Question Here...
SoloLawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1965 I was 19 years old and arested for something like disordly

Customer Question

1965 I was 19 years old and arested for something like disordly conduct, resisting arest, and hitting a police officer. I pled guilty to the local (county) Justice of the Piece. and received 30 days each count, served my time and was let go. I left that county and state never to return.
Would this ever turn up on any type of background investigation. I am looking at applying for a California notary licence.
I don't want to lie but also I don't want to bring up any old stuff that nobody would ever realy care about or find out about
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  SoloLawyer replied 6 years ago.

SoloLawyer :

Hello - Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your legal problem today.

SoloLawyer :

Yes, this will show up. Also, I do not suggest lying on any type of application to the State.