How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Steinlaw Your Own Question
Steinlaw, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1811
Experience:  8+ years as an insurance adjuster, 7+ years as a personal injury and consumer law attorney
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Steinlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have relocated to the state of Vermont. Is it possible

This answer was rated:

I have relocated to the state of Vermont. Is it possible to obtain a valid driver's license if I have an expired 2003 Massachusetts drivers license and revoked because of OUI in 2006 and driving without a valid license.
Chat Conversation Started
Steinlaw :

Is your MA license expired or revoked?

Is your license from MA revoked or expired? It is a little hard to tell from your question.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It was expired when RMV revoked it.
Unfortunately, due to the revocation, you will not be able to get a new license in VT until you clear your license in MA. You should retain an MA attorney who specializes in RMV hearings to get your license cleared in MA.

Good luck.
Steinlaw and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you