How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi 1 I have been injured two years ago and my doctor has acknoledged

Customer Question

1 I have been injured two years ago and my doctor has acknoledged that I got injured but have refused to dignose the illment.
2 This same doctor had asked my ajuster to close the case witout my knowledege but I later found out when the case manger tol me.
3 I was on disability but they stopped lately saying that the total amount granted me was $3000 which is utilised so I dont have any disability any longer.What is my next option on all this.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 6 years ago.
Hello there:

Had you signed a release form allowing your doctor to provide your medical information to your insurance company?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

A release form was sent in for me to sign from the insurance company not the docter sign which I did.