How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RobertJDFL Your Own Question
RobertJDFL, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 13470
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
RobertJDFL is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

MY thirteen year old son is no angel ,his grade are good and

Customer Question

MY thirteen year old son is no angel ,his grade are good and he is on the football team,They are learning sexual Harrasment in school now ,well one of the other boys told him to ask a 13 year old girl if she would give him a hand job I am not proud of this, I have always told him to not even cuss in front of a girl this never crossed my mind,well he went to get on the bus this morning every thing was fine he said this to the girl last week I found out today when he ran home crying l could not beleive what he told m the Mother of the girl went to the bus stop and infront of all the kids threatend to cut his penis off ,she used the d... word and strangle him with it ,I read his face book and hes told plenty of girls to leave him alone he didnt like them they cused him out like sailors,They are kids,was what that women threatened illegal,I have never cussed a child out to say something like that as a mother I am so angry,I feel like she voilated him sewxaully verberly,I need to know did she break the law all the kids at the bus stop including her daughter heard it.Help out a broken haerted mother that feels like she needs legal get justification for her only child he has no father in his life,Its only him and me no family but us,if you knw the law on this please let me now.I need legal advice not health.could you please direct this to legal this is urgent for me to know.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 6 years ago.
The mother's comments to your son to inflict bodily injury upon him could be considered a criminal assault (making a threat of physical harm). You might consider contacting the police and filing a police report.

You could also take out a restraining order against the woman if you feel that she may be a threat or danger to your son or your family. You don't need an attorney for this -you can get the forms from the Clerk of the Court and fill them out yourself.

Before you click accept, if you have additional questions or need clarification, please click on REPLY (not "Re-list") and I will be happy to assist you further. Otherwise, please click on the ACCEPT BUTTON for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you-no payment for my time and effort is made until you click accept (even if you have a subscription or deposit). A BONUS TIP is also appreciated. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Remember that the correct answer is not necessarily always the one you may want to read, but it is important that I give you the most legally correct answer for your situation based on the facts you have provided, so please be courteous when deciding whether to accept an answer and when leaving feedback.

DISCLAIMER: This response is limited by the information that you have provided to this lawyer. Based on the information you have provided, I have responded based on my knowledge and interpretation of existing laws. It is possible that if the same question was asked to another lawyer, the response could be different. This response is for "Legal Informational" purposes only and should not be confused with "Legal Advice" and nothing in this response should be construed as legal advice for any individual case. Under no circumstances does this response directly or indirectly, establish or intend to establish an Attorney-Client relationship. This response is not and shall not be construed as a solicitation for the legal services of any attorney. If you have already retained a lawyer in connection with this inquiry and this fact is unknown to this lawyer, this response should not be construed as impending and/or interfering with your attorney-client relationship with such attorney.

This information is limited in scope and is confined to the question asked and should not be relied upon to provide a comprehensive picture of any particular situation and you are strongly encouraged to seek counsel for further course of action, if applicable. In other words, this response is not intended nor shall it be construed as providing you with all the information that your legal questions/issues may require. If you do require legal advice and retention/hiring of an attorney, I encourage you to consult an attorney who is actively engaged in the practice of law in the area of law relevant to your legal questions/issues and who is admitted to the bar or lawyer licensing agency in your jurisdiction(s) or the jurisdiction(s) that has jurisdiction over your legal questions/issues. This attorney is not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of this response, whether from errors or omissions in the content of the response or any other sites that I may provide to you for reference.