How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MShore Your Own Question
MShore, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 25285
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
MShore is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I feel that my child is being abused 2 1/2 year old sexual

This answer was rated:

I feel that my child is being abused 2 1/2 year old sexual all facts point to this neither she nor I have custody. She wont let me see my child She is threatening to leave the state. The police won't do anything they told me to get a lawyer can't afford one am currently not working.If I get my child in my custody can I leave the state without being prosecuted for child abduction. She is not safe where she is. I don't know hat else to do no one wil help me
Thank you for the post, is there a custody order in place granting the mother primary custody?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No there is nothing in place for either of us. We were never married. The child has my last name.and I am recorded as the father
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX is no custody order in place, you both have joint custody. This means that you can take the child and do not have to release the child back to the other parent unless and until that parent obtains a court order directing you to do so as part of a custody schedule.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am concerned about taking her out of state to texas where my father live, if I can get her again, and I remove her from Missouri, and then file for custody in the state of Texas wouldn't she have to come to Texas in order to get her back. Or would it be considered kinapping and I would have to return to Missouri.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX would have to come to Texas.
Hello, have I answered your question?
MShore and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you