How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jane T (LLC) Your Own Question
Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8435
Experience:  Experienced attorney; contracts, internet, business, finance, employment, RE, consumer, & more.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Jane T (LLC) is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 3 grandchildren in P.R. I live in N.Y. how do I get

Customer Question

I have 3 grandchildren in P.R. I live in N.Y. how do I get in touch with someonne to report child abuse and burguly that isz being done in P.R.I have a court order for visitation and 2 phone calls a week that is not happened what can I do?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 7 years ago.



The Puerto Rico government agency here appears to take reports of abuse. This agency may also be able to provide you with more information.





Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I cant read any info about the agency its in spanish
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 7 years ago.


The U.S. government Child Welfare Information Gateway also provides phone numbers for the Puerto Rico agency to report abuse to here (in alphabetical order by name). Both English and Spanish are the "official" languages on the island, so there is likely to be a person who can speak English at those numbers. You may also try contacting the U.S. Child Welfare Information Gateway here for assistance and information.





Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have contacted ACS in N. Y. they said they contacted P.R. ACS I am waiting to hear if they will investergate the case,My olderest grandson is 7 and my daughtersz husband that is a professional thief and arrested 30 times is not his father.The other 2 children are his.There is stealing of TVs.and drugs involved and my daughter puts up with this because she is afraid of him
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
are you still there
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 7 years ago.



I am online now but will be offline in a few minutes. I will be back later today/tonight.





Edited by Jane T (LLC) on 8/1/2010 at 3:44 PM EST

Related Legal Questions