INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

Do you think it is necessary to take an entrance exam to enter

Do you think it is necessary to take an entrance exam to enter a college or university? Why or why not?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. Legally it is required so not optional. As a matter of policy it is necessary as measuring students is needed to compare across many applicants coming from different regions and school of varying rigor. If I can clarify anything for you or answer something further, please let me know. I am more than happy to do it as I want to make sure you are satisfied.

Please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed by pressing REPLY. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

IF YOU CLICK RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.