How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cedric Your Own Question
Cedric, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2899
Experience:  Lawyer with several years of litigation experience in civil and criminal law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Cedric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I file a motion to release the evidence used to obtain

Resolved Question:

How can I file a motion to release the evidence used to obtain the June 9 search warrant?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Cedric replied 7 years ago.
This is normally confidential information. If you are a criminal defendant representing yourself (pro per) you can get a copy as part of discovery, if not your attorney can get the information for you as part of the discovery to which the defense is entitled.
Cedric and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I believe evidence used to obtain the warrant was from someone who trespassed on my property. I have one picture from them that proves this. I believe there are more. I want the information of all the evidence to help me find an attorney who will take the case on a contingency.