How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrea, Esq. Your Own Question
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12554
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Andrea, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i already sponcer my wife and son.i m us wife and

Customer Question

i already sponcer my wife and son.i m us wife and son r in pakistan.i just got affidavt form which call income is last year 9000.i know i need a joint sponcer.the joint sponcer
is my friend he is ready 2 do that but he said he just wanaa do sponcer 2 my wife and son.
he dont wanaa sponcer me .he makes 70000 in one year but he scared like if he sponcer me and if 2marrow i will buy the business and some thing happned rong so then he will be in trouble becoz he is taking responcibility . i dont have job ritenow.i m planing 2 buy the business.i m very upset due to that.pls tell me if he dont sponcer me and if he only sponcer my wife and son can they come and do i have to show my income also in i864 or if i dont
fill that section abut my job and last years kindly give me the advise
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 7 years ago.

If your friend sponsors your wife and son and they get a visa number as a resident alien, you will also have a visa number available to you because you are married to your wife. So when her Petition is approved, you will be approved also. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) does not like to separate families and so they give a visa number to the spouse of the person who has been approved for a visa.



Please press "ACCEPT" so that I may receive credit for assisting you


That is the only way I get paid


Positive Feedback, BONUS are not required, but are greatly appreciated



Kindest Regards,




Don't forget to leave positive feedback!


Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
my question is all abut joint sponcer which i need now .without joint sponcer my wife and son cant get a visa becoz my income is not enough.
my case is alreday on national visa center and they ask me form i864 which call affidavt of support