How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 42222
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how can a person get a liquor license to sell alcohol in a

Resolved Question:

how can a person get a liquor license to sell alcohol in a county owned building they lease in an unincorporated area
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.The county here would have to ok and then you would need the actual license here.I am giving you the application if you can convince the county to allow this as landlord.That is your main problem here.

Ray and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you