My name is Joseph E Price,I received a charge today on my credit…

Customer Question
My name isXXXXX received a...
My name isXXXXX received a charge today on my credit card for June 24 2010. I did not use, It was 1 time May 31 2010 and you gave me a credit for that call on 6/03/2010. Please check your records, this is a mistake. Thank you
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/30/2010
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 8 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney
You have not reached the legal department for JustAnswer. We experts can not help you with your billing issue. we, like you, are merely users of the website.

Please direct account issues to Customer Service at: http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Can you connect me or tell me to whom I should reply to, to receive my credit for a call that I did not make
Paste this link into your browser and follow the instructions: http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx