What is the penalty in the State of Ohio for a 40 year old…

Customer Question
What is the penalty in...
What is the penalty in the State of Ohio for a 40 year old woman to have sexual intercourse with a 16 year old male? It was consensual.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/30/2010
Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 8 years ago
Richard, Attorney

Good morning. The age of consent in Ohio is age 16 so there would be no legal consequences for such a sexual relationship.

Also, I notice that you have had 3 previous questions answered and have not accepted any of them. Have you been dissatisfied with your answers? Is there something we can do to help make your JustAnswer experience more satisfactory to you so that you find the answers acceptable?

I hope this has given you the guidance you were seeking. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

The information given here is not legal advice. As all states have different intricacies in their laws, the information given is general only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.