why is there not a age limit in the rip off state of new jersey…

Customer Question
why is there not a...
why is there not a age limit in the rip off state of new jersey for child support emancipation you can to college well into your thirties
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/30/2010
Lawyer: Brandon M., Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Hello there:

is this a philosophical question? The law is what it is... more information is needed.

what are you a joke that is not answer that does not explain anything just like these

judges i have talked to and you do not deserve credit for your work because you did

not do anything.

Lawyer: Amber E., Attorney replied 8 years ago
Amber E.
Amber E., Attorney
If your question is - why is there not an age limit? The most direct answer is that there is no age limit because the state elected officials have not set one. IF you want to know why the court keeps denying your emancipation petition, then next time you may request what we call "reasons for judgment," so that the court can explain its own reasoning. Ordinarily, such claims are denied IF the child is not living independently (e.g. employed, with his/her own housing).