Hello...my granddaughter ate something at the Taco Bell in…

Customer Question
Hello...my granddaughter ate something at...
Hello...my granddaughter ate something at the Taco Bell in Burke, VA, and that night was in the ER with diarhea and vomiting. Labs were done and a few days later she was diagnosed samonella poisoning. Are there any other cases that you know of? How do we proceed if we want to litigate?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/30/2010
Lawyer: loeblaw, Attorney replied 8 years ago
loeblaw
loeblaw, Attorney
If there is a doctor that can tie the salmonella to something she ate at Taco Bell you can bring a personal injury action against them. It would not be an extremely high damages case but it has been done before. However unless you can tie it to something she ate at that restaurant a claim won't be able to be proven, Her parents chould speak to a personal injury attorney in your local area and bring your granddaughter's medical records should they want to consider bringing a claim.

PLEASE HONOR THE HONOR CODE

As your question has been answered, please click ACCEPT so that I can receive credit for the answer and you can receive credit for your question. Clicking ACCEPT does not generate additional charges but only indicates your question was answered. We do not receive a salary; this is the only way we get paid so I respectfully XXXXX XXXXX you please click ACCEPT. Additionally, note that BONUSES and positive feedback are GREATLY appreciated. Should you need additional information or have additional questions please feel free to send me a question personally.

NOTICE: By your continuing in this conversation with me, or by your clicking “Accept”, you are expressly agreeing to all of the following: (1) We have not established an attorney-client relationship and none shall be established absent a separate agreement; (2) my communications are based upon my analysis and opinions and based upon general legal principles which may differ from the law in your jurisdiction; (3) For specific legal advise you should obtain a legal opinion and representation from an attorney in good standing licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where valid jurisdiction exists for your legal issue; (4) by communicating with me in this public forum you are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed. You further separately declare that any payment made by you is not consideration for this contract, nor offered for any services rendered by me on your behalf. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you must advise me immediately.

PLEASE HONOR THE HONOR CODE

As your question has been answered, please click ACCEPT so that I can receive
credit for the answer and you can receive credit for your question. Clicking
ACCEPT does not generate additional charges but only indicates your question
was answered. We do not receive a salary; this is the only way we get paid so I
respectfully XXXXX XXXXX you please click ACCEPT. Additionally, note that
BONUSES and positive feedback are GREATLY appreciated. Should you need
additional information or have additional questions please feel free to send me
a question personally.

NOTICE: By your continuing in this conversation with me, or by your clicking
“Accept”, you are expressly agreeing to all of the following: (1) We have not
established an attorney-client relationship and none shall be established
absent a separate agreement; (2) my communications are based upon my analysis
and opinions and based upon general legal principles which may differ from the
law in your jurisdiction; (3) For specific legal advise you should obtain a
legal opinion and representation from an attorney in good standing licensed to
practice in the jurisdiction where valid jurisdiction exists for your legal
issue; (4) by communicating with me in this public forum you are irrevocably
waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege
concerning the matters discussed. You further separately declare that any
payment made by you is not consideration for this contract, nor offered for any
services rendered by me on your behalf. If you do not agree with these terms
and conditions, then you must advise me immediately.

PLEASE HONOR THE HONOR CODE

REMINDER: As your question has been answered, I respectfully XXXXX XXXXX you click ACCEPT so that I can receive credit for the answer and you can receive credit for your question. Even if you left a deposit the only way I am credited with giving you an answer is if you press ACCEPT. We do not receive a salary; this is the only way we get paid, we do not receive a salary. You should also note that statistics are kept on accepted answers and seen by adviser, if you do not accept it might affect the likelihood of getting future questions answered.