I JUST RECEIVED MY BACK ROUND CHECK AND WAS TURNED DOW FOR…

Customer Question
I JUST RECEIVED MY BACK...
I JUST RECEIVED MY BACK ROUND CHECK AND WAS TURNED DOW FOR A CONDO AND THEY ARE HOLDING STUFFF THATS NOT MINE AGAINST ME,WHAT DO I DO
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/29/2010
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ray, Lawyer
Was this a credit report or criminal background check?
I was to rent a condo here in Ft Lauderdale ,Fla .They said a background Check would be run I told them I had a Felony DUI.They said it should be a problem .Well when it came back I was denied .They blame it on the screening place and the screening place blanes it on the acting co .WellmI receiverd the report ,They have stuff that not even me on there what do I do so I can move in tomorrow.I am out on the streets
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Thanks for your question.You shoudl order your report here at site below.Then if there are errors here you contact same agency about correcting them.You definitely need to know what you record has on it here to be able to refute and correct.I am sorry but errors happen all the time unfortunately.These are definitely correctable.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/content/getdoc/2952da22-ba08-4dfc-9e45-2d7932a803ea/Obtaining-Criminal-History-Information.aspx

Order credit reports here.

http://www.ftc.gov/freereports

Edited by RayAnswers on 6/29/2010 at 8:14 PM EST