Yes I have a problem a couple of months ago I probally did…

Customer Question
Yes I have a problem...
Yes I have a problem a couple of months ago I probally did some thing stupid I am disable i
get a check once a month of 600.00 i pay my mobile home note and hardly have any thing
left --------i tried to work at home from 'core payments solutions' and i found out that
they went out of business they took out my 2 credit cards a total of 5197.00 dollars I payed my minamum payment for the past two months and i can not no more i can't use my cards
if a storm comes my way i will need them ----My husband dont no this ,i do not want to tell him -----------------------------please write to me and tell me what to do
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/29/2010
Lawyer: MShore, Attorney replied 8 years ago
MShore
MShore, Attorney
Thank you for the post, your exchange here will only cost you $38 for each time you click ACCEPT. What legal question can I answer for you regarding your situation?
I really need answers from an expert like you but all i could afford is $38.00 so if you need more info from me email me ====if you have an answer for me i would like to hear it i could only talk today for about 1 more hour
Hello, who is supreme marketing in relation to core payment solutions?
They are the ones who took the money out of the accounts they say they would help but has done nothing the phone #XXX-XXX-XXXX this is there number
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX will likely have to disclose to your husband that you used the credit cards. This is because since the company went out of business, there is a good chance that you will not get your money back. The reason is that because a company is considered a separate entity from its owners, and like when a person dies his/her creditors often do not get paid, when a company goes out of business the same thing happens. You can report the matter to the state's attorney general office in hopes of launching a criminal investigation so as to get your money back.
But what if they did not go bankrupt i am fustrated and scared can you find out and email me back If i go see a lawyer i will sue them
I will opt out and allow another expert to assist you further.
what do you need

thank you ---i need to know what other information you need from me i will help you with

every thing i no --names $ phone numbersany thing i hope to hear from you in a couple of hours....