Hello My pool popped out of the ground almost two feet because…

Customer Question
Hello My pool popped out of...
Hello
My pool popped out of the ground almost two feet because the wind blew the cover and pump into the pool which siphoned the water out of the pool . the insurance company denied the claim because they said it was due to the water tables ( no one else pool came out of the ground) I need an attorney that is familiar with this situation.
Beth new jersey
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
6/29/2010
Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Attorney replied 8 years ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney

Call the New Jersey State Bar Association and the County Bar Association and ask for their "Lawyer Referral Service"; Consultations are usually free. Tell them what your problem is, speak to a few attorneys, ask questions and then select the one with whom you feel the most comfortable.

Here is the website for the New Jersey State Bar Association, they have their Lawyer Referral on the website:

http://www.njsba.com/

__________________________________________

Please press "ACCEPT" so that I may receive credit for assisting you

That is the only way I get paid

Positive Feedback, BONUS are not required, but are greatly appreciated

Kindest Regards,

ANDREA, JD, LLM

MEMBER, NY & PA BAR

Don't forget to leave positive feedback!

I already knew that. I was trying to find an attorney that has experience in fighting a denied insurance claim. I was expecting a referral.