Dear Sir/ Madam, I have faced a dscrimination from my teacher…

Customer Question
Dear Sir/ Madam, I have faced...
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have faced a dscrimination from my teacher for no clear reason. I doing my BS in chicago, and my teacher asked from the begining of the class to drop it even before doing homwork. Obviously she do not like me and finally she told my after doing my presenation you are going to to fail in the class.

My question, do I still have a right to sue her in this ground. if you have any other porposal rather than tooking to her because I have already did that so many time.

Regards,
Saad
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2010
Lawyer: Kim Courtney,
 replied 8 years ago
Kim Courtney
Hello.

Sorry, but you don't have grounds to sue your teacher. She is allowed to tell students if she thinks they can't handle a class. I know that you are upset and want to take action, but the best option is to file a complaint with the school.

Kimberly
Kim Courtney

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your answer. I need to tell you that this class is 101 English for first year. she asked me to drop the class twice without any reason.

I know many students who are could not even speak well and they got A+. The problem is that she is only teacher give this class.

Finally, I understand that there is no way to handle his because the university and the English dep. are always in her side.

please note that I took the class and I did evry thing she wants ( assignments, homework, and presentation.)

Regards

,

Saad

Lawyer: Kim Courtney,
 replied 8 years ago
Yes, so your next step is to file a complaint with the school.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Lawyer: Kim Courtney,
 replied 8 years ago
That's the only remedy you have, to speak with the school about your complaint. Sorry, I just have to give you the law as it stands.